Saturday, February 2, 2013

Favorite Film Discoveries List over at Rupert Pupkin Speaks!

If you have nothing better to do during Super Bowl weekend (and you don't, I'm sure), head over to the great blog Rupert Pupkin Speaks and read my post listing my "favorite film discoveries" of 2012.  Are these movies I unearthed from caves and dug out of pits during the past year?  Of course not dummy!  It's simply a short list of older films that I saw for the first time in 2012 that I feel like recommending, accompanied by little blurbs about why I think they're awesome.  So, if you're looking for some obscure gems to watch or maybe can't get enough of my typed foolishness, click on this thing:

http://rupertpupkinspeaks.blogspot.com/2013/02/favorite-film-discoveries-of-2012_2.html

If you aren't already, you should follow Rupe's blog.  It's a treasure trove of lists like this one and other cool stuff.  For example, here are all of the "2012 Film Discovery" lists that he's compiled from contributors.  Check 'em out!

 http://rupertpupkinspeaks.blogspot.com/search/label/favorite%20film%20discoveries%20of%202012


No comments:

Post a Comment